Specializing in Indianapolis 500 Cars of Earlier Times
As seen on display at the Indianapolis Speedway Hall of Fame/Museum
- Bodies are made from .063 aluminum. Hammer formed like the originals.
- All seams are gas welded to ensure even consistency.
Chassis are made of steel.
- Components are all machined and fabricated for an original appearance.
- Real wire wheels are used on earlier models. Rubber tires. Real leather upholstery.
- Each car has a brass plate riveted to the bottom with a serial number and John Snowberger's signature.
- Some series autographed by the famous driver's who drove them.
- Each care is individually priced according to the degree of detailed specifications. Choose from a wide variety.
- Prices start at $3950.00 and up.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED.